Biosonix has the expertise to design and develop a range of high-resolution Air Bubble Detectors and Point Level Sensors. Each product line comes with a innovative technology that meets our customers' requirements for specific geometries and fluid types.
High Resolution Non-Invasive Air Bubble Detectors
- The Biosonix-HR air bubble detector provides reliable and accurate non-invasive sensing of bubbles within tubing used in medical fluid delivery systems.
- Using Biosonix internally developed technology, this product can detect small bubbles by employing high-resolution technology to ensure the bubble of interest is always detected.
- Our technology provides constant monitoring of the fluid signal and compensates for unit-to-unit variation, tubing inconsistencies, mechanical tolerances, pressurization, or temperature fluctuation to eliminate nuisance alarms.
Non-Invasive Level Sensors
- Biosonix has the capability to design point level sensors that provide continuous monitoring of fluid delivery device liquid levels within bottles, reservoirs, or bubble traps.
- This technology uses well proven pulse-echo methods similar to SONAR. Designs can be tailored to meet requirements for your specific geometry and fluid type.